The Villwock Land

We built this house on rocks and soil

Saturday, June 17, 2006

the completed water holes




4 Comments:

Blogger The Villwock Land said...

so these are the 4 geo thermal wells that will heat/cool our house... they should be getting connected together some time soon--we hope--i take it back, we know that they will be connected soon - ma v

8:31 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger spenser villwock said...

how far down do the wells go?

will the pump equipment be in the basement? how much space does it take up?
happy papa's day!

8:55 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger The Villwock Land said...

They are 170 feet each and I beleive the pump is in the heat pump equipment. I don't think it takes up much more space then a conventional furnace.

9:37 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger sami villwock said...

HEY SPENSER, GUESS WHAT! NO DIRT ROOM FOR MAMA TO BE THROWN IN :( WHAT A DRAG, I KNOW.

7:58 PM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home